TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences.

Posted by 94ttz32 on October 27, 2011 at 10:53 PM
  This message has been viewed 525 times.

In Reply To Re: Sorry to hear about your experiences. posted by Tech@EPR on October 27, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Message Ok Mitch thanks for the reply but the bottom line is that all these problems happend with your build and other that engine from other companies do not have these issues. Im not going to have a pissing contest but I will tell you that you are full of shit. I never ever heard anything of a vaction or Honey moon. ANd that you new about all the timing belts because you are the one that advised me to replace them because of the oil leaking on them. bottom line is the problems I did not build the engine You did. The tune has been more than conservative from day one and never has been leaner than 11.1 or timing curve has been very conservative. The tune has never been pushed to higher timing or 11.5 afr like it should have its been richer. But you have a answer for all you should have told me to send it back to fix your problem as it happend on the first failure. But your all about money like asking me to pay for a build 10 days before you have got it finished. Gave you a deposit and three days later your saying go ahead and send final payment ill be done soon.. 10 days later still not done but your already asking for payment... I do have the texts so it would be best not to lie or I will post screen shots!

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.